BEAUTY: TOP 2015 SPRING BEAUTY PRODUCTS
YIPPEEE! The sun is out, daffodils are back in season, and ( the best part ) Spring products are here! Just like your wardrobe, it's time to revamp your makeup collection and buy these must-have-favorites. With endless Spring beauty products over flowing the Diwa Dolls beauty kit, we decided to narrow it down to just EIGHT products that are sure to "spring" you into this fabulous weather:
1. Bumble and Bumble: Surf Infusion - Living in New York, we don't get the pleasure of beautiful beaches and that effortless beach hair that all the West Coast gals are rockin'. Fortunately, we found a product that completes that hairspiration for us East Coast girls! If you're looking for that well known "beach-waves" hairstyle, this is definitely a go to product. The "Surf Infusion" is a sea salt spray that adds waves without damaging and drying your hair. In addition, it contains lightweight oils for the gals who tend to get oily hair more often!
2. Covergirl: Full Lash Bloom Mascara - We are all about "the longer the lashes, the BETTER" motto! This new Covergirl mascara has a beeswax based formula that sets it apart from all of the other mascara products. It adds volume + plumps for those flawless lashes...minus the flakes!
3. Charlotte Tilbury: Beach Stick - It's a difficult life being a girl sometimes. With having multiple skin regimes, styling our hair, and picking out that killer outfit, who has time to do makeup every single day? Well Charlotte Tilbury has put on her Super Man tights and has saved us once again! The Beach Stick is a moisturizing lip-and-cheek beauty product that gives that natural flush for those "no makeup" days.
4. Deborah Lippmann: All About That Base - As if the name isn't enough, this matte base coat polish is a must have in your nail polish collection. "All About That Base" is a base coat that acts similar to how a CC cream does for your face. For a longer lasting wear for your Spring nails or that natural buffed finish look, we highly recommend this product for you nail lovers!
5. Dr. Hauschka: Rose Day Cream - Just like coffee is an essential for us in the morning, so is a good day cream to get our face fresh, clean, and awake for the rest of the day! This face lotion hydrates with shea butter and avocado while reducing redness and oil production. It's the 3-in-1 dream cream for every girl!
6. Bioderma: Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire Cleanser - This cleanser is the holy grail for you girls with sensitive skin! The solution is very soft on the skin and is grease free leaving no film on the skin. It is especially perfect for removing eye makeup that might be hiding in your eyelashes! Expect nothing but clean from this face product!
7. Urban Decay: Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer - This concealer is a DREAM COME TRUE! Never did we think the day would come when we would choose another concealer over my Mac Pro Long wear Concealer...but the day has come ladies and gentleman! The Urban Decay concealer gives complete coverage from those dark circles while both brightening under the eyes + looking completely natural. The wand is flexible making it easy to apply to the face and the packaging is both convenient and charming! All we've got to say to Urban Decay is..."WOWWIEE!"
8. Dolce & Gabbana: Classic Cream Lipstick in Bouganville - Changing seasons means changing lipsticks, and Spring is all about bright + statement shades! For Spring, it's important to have at least one lipstick that will make your outfit pop and complete the whole look. This lipstick color looks beautiful on every skin tone and can be worn with almost every bright outfit.
We hope you enjoyed learning about some of our fave products for this Spring! Make sure to tag us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you purchase any of the products that we've suggested. We love to see your beautiful faces!
Xoxo, Diwa Dolls